Malifaux Guild Guardian all done. Actually he’s been finished for a while but there’s just not been time enough for photgraphy and blogging…
This, again, was my first proper attempt at chipping/rust so I’m still getting the hang of it. Did some minor re-posing (requiring quite some swearing and pinning…) since the vanilla model felt a bit… static. No green stuff, just pinning and glue. Besides that, nothing much. Trying to remember where I got the bases from… it’ll come to me in a dream, I bet. I’ll look it up if someone’s interested in them.
Tried out some gloss varnish for the first time in ages as well (he and the Watcher were my try-outs) , but I realize now that it’s not in any of the pictures. Whoops.