Graveyard all done!
It’s the first peace of my to-be wintery gothicy horrible..-y graveyard board. Original idea was to have a “Gotham city cemetary” feel to it – and it always snows in Gotham city cemetaries, for some reason. It ended up with a more frosted/tundraish look than christmasy, since I wanted to include some grass and mud and such. It was probably 4 years since I last produced a peace of terrain, so I’m still trying to get the hang of how to do it properly, but I’m satisfied with the outcome.
Ingredients to this peace was:
- Tombstones were from Wayland games
- GW Scorched grass
- Oregano (the spice)
- brown rubble-stuff from a hobby shop. The stuff you make cute flower pots with.
- Cobblestone plasticard. I ordered it from Bits and Kits, but they no longer supply it, so no link for them. Ha!
- Flowers from Tajima1 on Ebay.
- Railroad modelling snow
- GW snow mixed with “Grass glue”. Basically standard PVA glue.
- An old CD
- GW Icicles
More to come soon, I hope! Or in 4 years.